REFLECTIVE JOURNAL A reflective journal is a place to write down your daily reflection entries. It can be something good or bad that has happened to you that you can self-reflect on and learn from past experiences. A reflective journal can help you to identify important learning events that had happened in your life. As a part of B.Ed curriculum we have to take 30 lesson plan. Due to this pandemic situation we are allowed to take 15 direct / online peer teaching classes and 15 online face to face teaching classes, so from January25, 2021 we sta...
INNOVATIVE WORK As a part of our B.Ed curriculum, we were asked to do something innovative work for the students to make their study easy and interesting. So, I selected the topic "Acids in different food items" . I selected the topic as per the choice of the students. I have done this work in a way that different food items tells about the acids in their body tells us.I administered this work during the face to face teaching phase. Acids are those substances which liberate H+ ions during their dissociation. they are sour in taste and turns blue litmus paper into red..Story telling is a method often used in teaching learning process as it helps to develop the creative and critical thinking of the students. It increases skills such as endurance, listening and attention. So, through this method, I was able to gain the attention of the students and they find it easy for themselves to restore them in their mind. Since it was in a story form, the chi...
Comments
Post a Comment